AO3 Ebook Download Helper
My original aim was to make a bookmarklet that would automatically queue up ebook downloads for you. This doesn't do that. What this does is make a little floating window that contains the links to download the ebook versions of all works on a page (be it author, search, series, etc).
See also: Tuff's AO3 Download Buttons Userscript, to add automatically download buttons to each work blurb.
Feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter a link that doesn't work, please include a link to the work and to the broken URL!
Instructions for use:
- Install the bookmarklet in your browser. (For more information, see How to Use Bookmarklets.)
- Go to any works or bookmarks listing.
- Activate the bookmarklet. A new modal window will appear with download links for each work on the page.
Alternative Installation (for mobile devices):
- Select all of the text in the textbox above
- Create a new bookmark on your device (it can go anywhere - try bookmarking this page!)
- Edit the bookmark and paste the copied text into the URL field. It should begin with
- To use: When on the page you wish to run the bookmarklet, open the bookmarks dialogue of your browser and tap on the bookmark you just created