Emoji to Image Converter
As AO3 now supports Emoji natively (hooray) and EmojiOne has migrated to a less open form, I am discontinuing support for this script (unless it becomes clear that it's providing an important public service in its current state - let me know if you use it!).
2017-11-13: Updated to EmojiOne 3.1.2
- Paste the text that contains the emoji you would like to replace into the "input" box
- Remove your mouse cursor from the text box
- Presto! Copy your HTML from the "output" box
- To comply with EmojiOne 3.x licensing requirements, you should include a credit on the page, eg. "Emoji icons provided free by EmojiOne".
- Choose the dimensions of your emoji images
Convert :smile: type emoticon codesCompleted!
Bugs? Comments? Send them to email@example.com.